TRAVELLING SUPPORT INFO FOR STRANRAER MATCH
• There are a number of road works on the A77 and this could add about 15 minutes to your journey time.
• There is limited parking for away coaches in the vicinity of Stair Park and coaches may be directed to parking about 0.5 mile away from the park.
• Entry is by cash turnstiles which will be open at least one hour before Kick Off.
• Segregation will not be in place for this match, however a designated seated area is provided for away fans in the North Stand
• No Surfing Flags are allowed in the ground.
• Banners, or other articles which could, or might be used as a weapon, or to cause annoyance or unnecessary obstruction or offence, are not permitted within the ground.
• Flags on 1.2 metre canes are allowed and any large Flags, which must be fire retardant, can be displayed in unoccupied areas of the ground at the discretion of the Safety Officer.
• Stair Park is a no smoking stadium in the stands and enclosed areas.
• There is no policy on the use of E-cigarettes.
• Continual standing in the seated areas is not permitted.
• Any use of flares will be treated as a serious incident.
• Large flags which are permitted can be placed in unoccupied areas only at the discretion of the Safety Officer.
• All persons entering Stair Park are admitted subject to the condition that they may be required to submit to search to prevent prohibited articles being brought into the ground which might be used to cause injury or damage to other persons or property.
• Further ground regulations can be found on the Stranraer Football Club website.
• The ‘ Fitba’ Bar is about 1 mile from Stair Park in the town centre.